Saturday, July 20, 2019

the formidable rhythmic pulse

the formidable rhythmic pulse

Endless tears fell from your face,
Sobbing
thoughts of anxiety, 
wondering what’s it’s like.?  
a steady pulse faster racing.
Hands are shaking. 
Me sitting there useless, 
unknown what to think, 
trying to speak. Time is wasting.
Your Words were daggers to the heart. 
I can’t believe we fell apart.  
Confused by the words of this.
I brought u joy of endless. 
That’s what I thought, 
Into cold water I wanna dive. 
Telling me I was the calm to your life
Restarting to fall for u
Clocks were ticking away, it goes by 
Scrabbling ,the words to find
To kept ur presents by my side
Your mountain, I still wanna climb
Walking up your stairs .,looking back
Something is screaming at u.
So 
stand there with your fear
Iook around, I’m right here.
So... 
 away I’ll drive, with this sadden formidable rhythmic pulse.

No comments:

Post a Comment